If you're milk/dairy free or vegan, you know how difficult it can be to recreate this deliciously comfort fall favorite at home! Non-dairy milks can often be gritty or grainy and can contain way more fat (saturated or otherwise!) than traditional milk. All that being said, I've done some research over the years, and here is a collection of my top 5 dairy free & vegan hot chocolate recipes - and they're all gluten free, too!
Raw Cinnamon "Hot" Cocoa
Using all natural and unprocessed ingredients, this raw hot chocolate recipe is a must try!
Hot Cocoa and Homemade Cashew Milk
A great tutorial for homemade cashew milk, this hot cocoa recipe is pretty darn healthy!
Frothy Hot Chocolate for Two
This simple recipe also shows you how to make luxurious dairy free foam for your homemade hot cocoa, lattes and more!
Quick and Easy Hot Chocolate
This quick and easy recipe uses rice or almond milk, a great soy free choice!
Kahlua Spiked Hot Cocoa
Using low fat coconut milk, this soy & nut free recipe is super allergy friendly -- leave off the Kahlua for a family friendly version!
- 5 Must Try Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Homemade Lucky Charms Marshmallows - Gluten Free + Dairy Free
- 5 Must Try No Bake Nectarine Recipes
- Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Curry For All Seasons
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- Sunday Baking: Gluten Free Triple Coconut Cookies
- Chocolate & Hazelnut: A Gluten Free Match Made in Heaven
- Wheatless Wednesday: Best Ever Brownies
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Dairy Free Hot Chocolate
- Gluten And Dairy Free Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Chocolate Sheet Cake
- Dairy Free Chocolate Truffles
- Gluten Free Brownies
- Gluten and Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Almond Biscotti
- Gluten And Dairy Free Peanut Butter Cups
- Nanaimo Bars