If you are still patiently waiting for your owl to deliver your letter from Hogwarts, then this cake is for you! Made by Duff Goldman of Charm City Cakes, this Hogwarts cake was created for the New York premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.
The cake is meant to replicate the castle during the Battle of Hogwarts. Rupert Grint himself got to cut the first slice!
- Duff Goldman: I Hate Fondant
- Charm City Cakes Creates Incredible "Harry Potter" Cake for NYC Premiere
- Duff Goldman Opens Cake Decorating Shop in LA
- Realistic Burmese Python Cake
- Duff Goldman to Bake Free Wedding Cake for Lesbian Couple
- Harry Potter Food
- Harry Potter Licorice Wands
- Cornelius Fudge
- Magic Edible Harry Potter Wands Perform Tricks