Perfect for back to school, check out how simple it is to make these adorable recycled juice pouch lunch bags.
I have to say, my son has a juice pouch Messenger bag, and it has held up for 2 years, with no wear. He is not careful with it either. I would fedinately consider this a sturdy choice for the school lunchroom.
Thanks to our geeky buddies over at Instructables, for this cool craft.
- 3 Must Try Ecofriendly DIY Kitchen Projects
- Copycat Recipes: Mamma Chia Squeeze Pouches
- 5 Vintage Food Commercials From the 1950s
- Kraft Courting Hispanics With New Kool-Aid Ads
- Fried Kool-Aid
- Fried, Fattening and Fun: 5 Fried Fair Foods You Can Make At Home
- Deep-Fried Breakfast Cereal Descends on the San Diego County Fair
- Luscious Strawberry Lemonade Layer Cake
- Homemade Starburst Taffy
- DIY Reusable Produce Bag
- Diabetic Fresh Peach Juice Recipe
- Caprese Cake
- Homemade Pizza Reusing Bread
- Baked Fish In A Pouch
- Healthy Celery Chicken In Lovely Lettuce Pouches
- Pear pouches with chocolate centers
- Fast-Acting 3-way Juice Drink
- Peach Melon Smoothie
- Xocai and Cranberry or Pomegranate Cooler
- Baileys Chocolate Pot De Crème