Today is the first day of mega coffee chain, Starbucks' initiative to reduce their carbon footprint with their $1 Reusable Plastic Tumblers. The cup sells in both US and Canada markets, with the same initiative for customers to receive a 10-cent discount.
Back in March, Starbucks openly admitted their goal was to serve 100% of their drinks in reusable or recyclable containers by 2015.
Would you purchase this $1 tumbler?
- Incredible Today Only Deal at Starbucks
- Starbucks Recycles Coffee Grounds into Laundry Detergent
- Limited Edition Starbucks Card Sells for More than $1,000
- Seattle Woman Pledges to Eat Starbucks for One Year
- Starbucks' Stainless Steel Gift Card is Worth $450
- Meatless Monday: 3 Simply Sophisticated Soups
- Starbucks Testing a New Caramel Flan Latte
- Meatless Monday - 5 Fabulously Gluten Free Side Dishes
- Starbucks Rebrands Its European Stores
- Starbucks to Purchase Teavana for $620M