While cupcakes may seem like a dessert you would bake for mom, these beer batter "dudecakes" are manly enough to serve to dad. The beer of choice for this recipe from Kailley's Kitchen is Delirium Tremens, a Belgium blonde that has a clean flavor with fruity notes. If this beer is unavailable or out of your price range, select your favorite pale ale to use instead. Each cupcake is topped with sweet maple buttercream and cayenne praline bacon for garnish. Any dad would be thrilled to receive these cupcakes on Father's Day.
- 5 Manly Cupcakes for Father's Day
- Will Cook For Sex: 10 Cookbooks for Dads and Grads
- 5 Gifts For the Coffee-Loving Dad
- Boozy Beer Doughnuts
- Father's Day On the Grill: A BBQ Menu That'll Stick To His Ribs
- Rockin' Recipe Ideas for Gluten Free Dads
- 5 Boozy Gifts for the Beer-Loving Dad
- Decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes for Dad
- Fool Your Father with Faux Burger and Fries
- 5 Must-Have Fierce Father's Day Finds
- Oven Roasted Potatoes With Hot Chili Sauce
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Three Ingredient Party Shrimp
- Sweet, Sweet, Sweet Potato Quiche With Bacon and Mushrooms
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- Caramel Apple Pie Cupcakes
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Beer Batter Fish Tacos With Mango Salsa
- Gingered Pumpkin Cupcakes