I'm not an adventurous eater. And yet, when presented with a fungal spore that had been growing beneath a rotting tree some hours ago, I'm deliriously delighted! Not horribly long ago, a friend brought me fresh morel mushrooms -- quite the treat! While I never hesistate to order when I see them on the menu, somehow preparing them at home seemed like quite the daunting task! In the process, I discovered 3 marvelously munchable gluten free ways to prepare these fabulous fungi that preserves their flavor & texture and your time!
Morel Mushroom Custard with Shallot Jus
Whoever said custards were only on the dessert menu was so very, happily wrong! Creamy morel mushroom custard with a rich shallot jus will make quite the impression.
Creamy, salty risotto studded with chunks of earty, meaty mushrooms -- you'll just wish that your bowl was bottomless!
Morel & Jerusalem Artichoke Soup
A match made in heaven -- perfect for an intimate dinner party.
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- 3 Must Try Vegan Gluten Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- What You Didn't Know About Quinoa & A Recipe
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Baked Chickpea & Chili Koftas in a Hot Jalfrezi Curry Sauce
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce
- Southwestern Tortilla Soup
- Latin Style Kale Pesto
- Shiitake Noodle Soup
- Kale and Apples over polenta