Cherries that have had their pits removed and then have been partially dehydrated. They are typically still soft, with a concentrated cherry flavor and sweetness, though some can be quite tart. Dried cherries are similar to raisins in consistency and can be used both in baking, desserts, or savory dishes, especially in stuffing or making sauces for wild game.
- Flourless Chocolate and Dried Cherry Torte With Kriek Beer
- Can you use a food dehydrator to "dry" tomatoes, especially cherry/grape ones?
- Chocolate Zucchini and Sweet Potato Bread With Almonds and Dried Cherries
- Orecchiette With Sun-Dried and Fresh Cherry Tomatoes
- Dried Cherry-Almond Scones
- Chicken and Rice Stir-Fry with Fresh Orange, Dried Cherries, and Pecans
- Cherry Fever - Cherry Compote, Cherry Soup, Cherry Cake
- How long to sun dry my sun-dried tomatoes?
- is drieD fruit bad for you like candy or good For you like fruit?
- Cherry Cherry Chocolate Cupcakes