Grown in the Alishan area of Chiayi County, this tea has large rolled leaves that have a purple-green appearance when dry. There is only a short period during the growing season when the sun is strong, which results in a sweeter and less astringent brew. It produces a golden yellow tea which has a unique fruity aroma.
- Kahwa (Spiced Aromatic Kashmiri Tea)
- Food Channel’s 2011 Top 10 Beverage Trends
- Citron Honey Tea
- What's Hot: Thai Iced Tea
- Sung Ji-Hyun Makes Blinged-Out Beverages
- Homemade Chai Tea
- How Do You Make Coconut Bubble Tea?
- Rockin Rosewater Iced Tea
- Thirsty Thursday: Summery Ginger Concoctions
- The True Cost of Soda