Bacon Fat or Grease is what remains in the pan after frying some bacon. This fat is often rendered and stored in the refrigerator, and later used to flavor other foods, and in barding and larding roasts.
To discard bacon fat, do not pour it down the drain. This could cause plumbing issues. Just pour it into a can and freeze it, then throw it out.
Bacon grease appears to be a oily substance or a saturated fat.
Selecting and Buying
Preparation and Use
Cook your beacon until the grease is removed.
Conserving and Storing
Store your bacon grease in a freezer.
- Is Bacon Grease The Same As Panchetta Grease
- How Do You Discard Bacon Grease
- Where Can You Get Bacon Fat/grease?
- The Flint Crepe Co. Uses Bacon Grease to Make Soap
- The Fou Lard Scarf is Identical to Slices of Bacon
- Fat Guy's Peanut Butter Bacon Burger is a Combination of Two Classics
- Skinnygirlsarecrazy.Com Garden Omelet With Bacon
- Technique: greasing