A semi-soft cows' and sheeps' milk from Sardinia. It is described as gamey, but only because of the specific taste that sheeps' milk gives this cheese. A soft cheese, but not soft enough to spread. It has a milkf flavor and a unique tang.
- Abbamare Cheese
- Can Fontinella Cheese Be Substituted For Fontina Cheese?
- Holy Cannoli! 5 Best Allergy-Friendly Recipes to Celebrate National Cannoli Day!
- Four Cheese Sauce
- Pasta Shells Stuffed With Cheeses
- How Is Mozzarella Cheese Made
- What Can Be Substituted For Fontina Cheese
- Italian Cottage Cheese
- Accasciato Cheese
- Piave Cheese