A sweet syrup created in the process of refining sugar popular in Britain and former British colonies. It may be difficult to find in the US, though is popular in Louisiana's Cajun cuisine.
There are two types of treacle; light and dark. Dark is similar to molasses and light is referred to as golden syrup.
- April Fool's Prank Turns Torani Chicken 'n Waffles Syrup into Reality
- Rose Syrup
- All Natural Caffeinated Maple Syrup Will Wake You Up for Breakfast
- Corn Producers Sued By Sugar Farmers
- Maple Syrup Industry Taps New York Market
- DIY Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- What is it about Brooklyn?
- West Chop Cocktail-Nouvelle-Orléans, Orléans Apple Aperitif and Sumptuous Syrups
- BEST YET Absinthe Cocktail-Don't Call Me by: Warren Bobrow
- Poppy Swap Crush: Prickly Pear Cactus Syrup