Amish Bush Porto Rico Sweet Potato
The Amish Bush Porto Rico is an early sweet potato with ivy shaped leaves, pink skin and orange flesh. For those who live where summer night temperatures are usually less than 60 deg. F, this is an excellent choice.
The sweet potato is small with pink skin and orange flesh. There are ivy-like leaves on the potato.
Selecting and Buying
Preparation and Use
You can rinse the either boil first then peel or peel then boil. Also can be baked or roasted to soften sweet potato for preparation in other recipes.
Conserving and Storing
Store in cool temperatures keep refrigerated 5-7 days.
- Bush Porto Rico Sweet Potato
- Ringley's Porto Rico Sweet Potato
- Porto Rico Bunch Sweet Potato
- My Amish Friends Carmel Corn Recipe
- Amish White Bunch Sweet Potato
- Amish Red Sweet Potato
- Kangaroo Striploin Tartlet With Sweet Potato and Bush Tomato Jus
- Sweet Potato Sweet Heart
- Miniature Sweet Potato Casserole Lets Dollies Have Thanksgiving Dinner Too
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes