Cream Of Coconut
Not to be confused with creamed coconut or coconut milk, coconut cream is a thick, sweet liquid derived from coconut meat. You can make your own by grating the flesh of one coconut, reserving the liquid.
Boil the flesh, as well as the liquid plus enough cream to equal one quart, then cover and allow to cool to room temperature. Pour the boiled coconut mixture into a strainer plus two sheets of cheesecloth placed over a large bowl. Lift the edges of the cheesecloth and squeeze out the coconut cream. Refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- Home Made Coconut Milk and Coconut Cream
- Banana Coconut Cream Pie
- Coconut Milk Ice Cream
- Coconut and Lemongrass Ice Cream
- Ice Cream With Toasted Coconut Topping
- Almond and Coconut Cream Fruit Cake
- Lime-Coconut Cream Pie
- Coconut Cream Pie
- Coconut Lime Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
- Coconut Pancakes, Cinnamon Pineapple Syrup & Caramelized Plaintains With Rum Ricotta Whipped Cream