An Italian cows' milk cheese produced in a variety of shapes and size. Original provolone is produced in Northern Italy. Provolone means "large provola". Provola is the smaller version of Provolone and is produced plain and smoked. The taste of provolone also varies. It can be piquant and sharp when aged at least 4 months, or sweet and mild which is aged under 4 months. It is well paired with Dolcetto d'alba. It is flexible use cheese and can be used in cooking or dessert.
- Fried Provolone Cheese
- Provolone Cheese- جبنة بروفولون
- Can Fontinella Cheese Be Substituted For Fontina Cheese?
- Which Cheese Melts The Fastest-Cheddar, Gouda, Or Provolone?
- Does Provolone Cheese Go Through A Pasteurization Process?
- Fried Eggplant Sandwich With Melted Provolone Cheese
- Reduced Fat Provolone Cheese
- Four Cheese Sauce
- DIY Goat Cheese
- Pasta Shells Stuffed With Cheeses