Chinese Long Bean
The rich green china long been is easily recognized by it length. These beans are not sweet or crisp in texture as other green beans. China Long bean has its own characteristic which gives its unique flavour and texture to variety of dishes. The young stems and leaves are also edible but not usually available.
Chinese Long Bean grows about three feet long but usually picked up at eighteen inches or less. These beans grow very quick in warm climates. It have its unique texture as compared to other green beans.
Selecting and Buying
Preparation and Use
Some of the most common dishes Chinese long beans are used are
Culinary Cory, Asian Green Bean Salad, Chicken Pot Pie etc.
- Long Bean Rice
- Long-Life Noodles
- Roasted Savoy Cabbage With Black Bean-Garlic Sauce
- Stir Fried Green Beans and Mushrooms
- Braised Long Beans
- How Long Do You Cook Navy Beans In Slow Cooker?
- How Long Can You Keep Chickpeas (Garbanzo Beans) In The Refrigerator?
- how long can I leasve my baked beans unrefrigerated?
- Orient Extra Long Yardlong Bean
- How Long Can Wonton Soup Keep In The Refrigerator?