Light Coconut Milk
This lower fat coconut milk is made the same way full fat coconut milk is made, by shredding coconut and combining with water. However, before canning or bottling, the natural coconut cream is allowed to separate and some of it is removed to lower the fat content. Light coconut is good for individuals looking to reduce overall fat intake or specifically the higher saturated fat contained in Coconut, which is also associated with heart disease.
- Refreshing Almond and Berry Smoothie
- Home Made Coconut Milk and Coconut Cream
- Homemade Coconut Milk Using Fresh Coconut
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons
- Fresh Coconut Ice Cream
- Can Canned Coconut Milk Be Frozen?
- Lime In The Coconut Sorbet
- Thai Coconut Green Curry With Tofu
- Spicy Coconut Chicken With Mango Basil Salsa
- Coconut Milk Jelly