Cavatelli is a type of pasta. It is often confused with gnocchi because of their similar shapes. Cavatelli are ade of flour, semolina and water while gnocchi are made with flour and potatoes.
Cavatelli are typically about 3 cm (1¼ inch) long, with a rolled edge.
Selecting and Buying
Preparation and Use
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add salt and pasta and cook until aldente (time is often indicated on the package).
Conserving and Storing
Can be stored in a container, in a dry cool place.
- Cavatelli with Chicken Sausage and Kale
- 5 Amazing Arugula Recipes
- Comforting Dinner: Linguine and Clams In Garlic White Wine Sauce
- Homemade Allergy Friendly Gnocchi
- 5 Must-Try Baked Pasta Dishes
- Classic Fettucine Alfredo
- Pasta l'Estate - Tomato Week Part 3
- Pesto Baked Ziti
- How-To Recipe: Spinach and Ricotta Manicotti
- Miso Pasta Primavera