Pea Vines produce compound leaves, small pretty white flowers, and edible seeds in a green elongated pod,a three and a half ounce serving of which has about 70 calories, 2 grams of dietary fiber, about 30 per cent of the daily requirement for vitamin C, 10 per cent for iron, about 10 per cent for vitamin A, 2 per cent for calcium and less than 0.5 grams of fat, 5 grams of protein besides offering a decent source of potassium and a good source of folic acid.
- How can preserve vine spinach for long periods of time? Can you dehydrate it?
- Receipe for vine Spinich
- Beef Porkolt With Red Vine
- Royal Family to Plant Grape Vines
- VillageVines Changes Name to Savored
- Ulluco and Madeira Vine
- Zig Zag Vine
- Vine Spinach
- Canaiolo Grape (Vine)
- Eat Our Peas: President's Remark Gives Peas Free Press