The potato is an edible tuber native to South America and is a staple food in Ireland.
Long White potatoes are known as the all purpose potato. They have medium starch content and are valued for their versatility. The round white potatoes however are more ideal for boiling because of their low starch content.
- White Sweet Potato Casserole
- New Potatoes With White Sauce
- White Potato Casserole
- Steamed Milk With Egg Whites and Purple Sweet Potato
- Maynard Family White Sweet Potato
- Brinkley White Sweet Potato
- Dingess Old Time White Sweet Potato
- Amish White Bunch Sweet Potato
- Bermuda White Sweet Potato
- White Triumph Sweet Potato