Fenugreek is a spice popular in Indian cooking. The seeds are used to flavor dishes in the form of curry or paste, while the leaves and shoots are made into salads.
Toasted fenugreek seeds have an aromatic bitter flavor, with a hint of sweetness. They are often used as an element in artificial maple syrup flavoring.
- What Are Fenugreek Seeds Used For
- Methi ( Fenugreek Leaves) Thepla
- Potato, Fenugreek Greens and Spinach Curry/aloo Methi Palak Subzi
- Fenugreek Raisin Apple Curry
- Fenugreek Leaf
- Fenugreek & Cumin Pulao
- Methi ( fenugreek leaves) Thepla
- Brown Rice with French Beans and Fenugreek Vegetable Recipe
- WHOLE WHEAT CRACKERS WITH CAROM AND FENUGREEK
- METHI MAKAI MATAR MALAI (Sweet Corn & Peas in Creamy Fenugreek Curry)