Rock salt is the common name of halite, the mineral form of sodium chloride, also known as ice cream salt. Although many people believe that rock salt should not be confused with regular table salt, they are in fact the same substance, the main difference being the size of the crystals and the presence of other substances (like iodine) added during the refining process of the later.
- Oven Roasted Fish In Rock Salt
- In A 4 Pound Box Of Rock Salt How Many Tablespoons Are There?
- Himalayan Salt Rock
- Will Water With Salt Evaporate Faster Than Water Without Salt Procedure?
- There's salt and there's salt
- Rock The Casbah
- How To Make Your Own Rock Candy
- Old Fashioned Rock Candy
- Jamaican Rock Buns
- What Makes Pop Rocks Candy Pop On Your Tongue?