The production of tofu from soy milk is similar to the production of cheese from milk, although some tofu is made by processing non-soy products, such as almonds or black beans. The byproduct of the process is soy pulp (also called okara in Japanese).
- Nigari Extra Firm Tofu
- Firm Polenta
- How Do You Make Firm Goat Cheese?
- Steamed Firm Beancurd With Egg And Preserved Turnip
- Law Firm Drops Taco Bell Beef Lawsuit
- Lifts and firms Sagging Skin
- What is your favorite way to cook tofu? Have you grilled tofu?
- The Cookbook Collector: Asian Tofu + White Tofu, Sesame and Vegetable Salad
- Tamari Tofu and Other Tantalizing Tofu Recipes
- Agedashi Tofu: Deep-Fried Tofu in Broth