I keep Pomegranate juice in my refrigerator and add it to a glass of water regularly for the taste and antioxidant benefits.
Ifound another great use for this juice! Last night I was making a fresh tomatoe sauce for pasta, the tomatoes weren't that flavorful and the sauce needed a boost. I would usually add sugar and vinegar for a sweet and tangy boost, but didn't feel like adding sugar to my nice sauce.
I poured in a couple of tablespoons of pomegranate juice and the flavor popped! It added just the tart and sweet boost my sauce needed, as well as a little more complex flavor!
- Xocai and Cranberry or Pomegranate Cooler
- Pomegranate Cheesecake Shots
- Pomegranate Jam Filled Cupcakes With Pomegrante Chantilly
- Shrimp and Pomegranate Salad With Pom Dressing
- 5 Perfect Pomegranate Cocktails
- What’s Hot: Prosecco and Pomegranate Sparkler
- Diabetic Fresh Peach Juice Recipe
- How Salma Hayek Recovers From Holiday Meals
- Fast-Acting 3-way Juice Drink
- Creepy 1950s Orange Juice Ad