Spanish peanuts are one of the four popular types of peanuts grown comercially. They originated from Spain, have smaller kernels, red skins and are used for peanut candy, peanut brittle, salted nuts, or peanut butter. They are known for their full rich taste.
- What Is The Red Stuff On Spanish Peanuts?
- Spanish Chestnut-Chorizo Soup with Saffron and Thyme
- Paella for Four; A Wonderful Spanish Mixed Seafood Stew
- Clams With Spanish Sausage
- Jamon Serrano and Melon
- Spanish Ham Croquetas
- 5 Best Gazpacho Recipes
- What to Look For When Buying Spanish Cured Meats
- Monday's 5 Must-Read Blog Posts
- 5 Thirst-Quenching Sangria Recipes