Chinese Strawberry Tree
The Strawberry Tree is evergreen and grows up to 15' to 30' tall. Flowers are tiny, white, bell-shaped and pollinated by bees. The fruit is more mild tasting than a strawberry with a touch of mulberry. Fruit ripens from green to red and yellow. Strawberry Trees take a full year to become ripe and can be harvested when the following year's flowers begin to bloom.
- Strawberry Tree
- Stunning Strawberry Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- Pinkberry UK Releases Santa's Beard, Partridge in a Pear Tree and Christmas Tree Holiday Toppings
- Shrimp Tree
- Is It Safe To Burn Pepper Tree Wood?
- Mini Cinnamon Christmas Tree Rolls
- Recipe for small tree-shaped cakes
- Tree Chips
- Yes, It Involves Tree Parts ...
- The Tree Restaurant Boasts a Super-Sized Arboreal Installation