White beans are small pea-sized beans, mild-flavored, creamy white, dense and smooth. It is most commonly used in dishes like baked beans, pies and in the famous, Senate Bean Soup. It is high in starch, protein, and dietary fiber. It is also a good source of iron, potassium, thiamine, vitamin B6 and folic acid.
- Leftover Bean Soup Aka White Bean Puree Soup
- Great Northern Bean- White Beans In A Pot
- Can the white sugar be left out of "Three Bean Baked Beans"?
- Orecchiette, Sausage and White Bean Soup
- Broccoli Raab With Garlic, White Beans, Tomatoes, and Parmesan
- Herbed White-Bean Dip
- White Bean Soup With Greens
- Sausage, White Bean and Kale Stew
- Fresh Summer White Bean Salad
- Grilled Calamari With White Beans