Port De Salut Cheese
A smooth, delectable French cheese produced in thick disks with an outer orange rind and pale yellow interior.
This is a type of soft-ripened cheese made from cow's milk and polished with brine during the aging process which contributes to its rich flavor.
Port de Salut cheese is an excellent table cheese that goes well with chinon and bourgueil wines, and fruit.
- Port Salut Cheese
- Enjoy Blue Cheese With A 20 Years Old Tawny Port
- Royal Salute Creates World's Most Expensive Whisky
- The Ctrl-Alt-Delete Cups Start Your Day With a Three-Finger Salute
- Natalie Portman Salutes LA School District for Healthy School Lunches
- Port Walnuts and Goat Cheese On Endive
- Port Orchard Pear Salad
- Chicken With Cranberry, Port & Orange Sauce, Served With Sugared Braised Endive
- Steak and Kidney Pie With Port and Pickled Walnuts
- Port Jelly