Almond Paste is a thick, sticky, sweet paste made by blending sugar and corn or glucose syrup with blanched ground almonds. It is thicker and sweeter than Almond Butter, but not as finely ground or sweet as Marzipan.
Almond paste is primarily used to decorate desserts like Chinese Sweetheart cake and to flavor cookies, candies, cakes and other baked goods.
- Almond Paste Cookies
- Almond Paste Sugar Cookies
- Almond Paste With Variations
- How can I make mocha paste? Is there a good substitute ingredient for mocha paste?
- Sambal Belacan Chili Paste (Dried shrimp Chili Paste)
- my wife is going to make white russinam cupcakes but we can not find anywhere that sells mocha paste - is there an ingredient that we can substitute for the mocha paste - thank you
- Achiote Paste
- Marshmallow Paste
- Green Curry Paste
- Red Lentil Soup With Harissa Paste And Smoked Hot Paprika