Farfalle are small, bow-shaped pasta, literally translated as "butterflies." Farfalle are usually paired with tomato or cream-based sauces.
Translations: ファルファッレ, Фарфале, Фарфалле, Фарфалле, Фарфалле
- Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes with Pesto on Farfalle Pasta
- Farfalle Bow Tie is Inspired by Pasta
- Farfalle with Ground Turkey and Spinach in Alfredo
- Farfalle With Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto, Sausage and Fennel
- Artisan Farfalle Pasta With Smoked Salmon and Cream Sauce
- Farfalle Casserole with Turkey and Mushrooms
- Fabulous, Flavorful, Farfalle Pasta!
- Farfalle with Peas, Ham and Cream
- Farfalle with Shrimps, Tomatoes Basil Sauce
- Farfalle with fresh tomatoes, basil and mozzarella