Wolfberries are a red-orange berry and a member of the nightshade family. Wolfberry, or Gogi berries, are usually sold dried and can be used in soups, stews, rice dishes and even brewed as tea.
Wolfberries are a bright orange-red, ellipsoid berry 1–2-cm deep.
Selecting and Buying
Preparation and Use
Conserving and Storing
Store in an airtight container or package in a cool dry place.
- Aunt Ivy’s Raw Macadamia and Goji Berry Cookies
- Super Sunday Quinoa Brunch Cookies
- Thrifty Thursday: Super Smoothies
- Goji Berry & Pistachio Granola Bars
- Super Foods Snack Mix
- Frozen Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Are Yellow Peppers Nightshades?
- Stir-Fried Shredded Chicken and Beansprouts With Wolfberry
- Snow Fungus Wolfberry Soup
- Chrysanthemum Ginseng Wolfberry Jelly With Raw Honey