Pineapple sage leaves are not only highly fragrant, they are super sticky. The leaves are often used in making teas, fruit salsa, great for infusions for making ice cream or sauces or even used as an aromatic herb skewered between chicken or pork on the barbeque!
- Gnocchi With Sage, Butter and Parmesan
- Pan-Roasted Sage-Tattooed Atlantic Salmon Fillet
- Fried Sage Leaves
- Sage Pesto
- Sage Sauce Gnocchi
- Sausage-Sage Stuffing
- In What Type Of Cooking Would You Use Sage Leaves?
- Gorgonzola and Sage Pizza
- Sage And Beer Braised Beef Short Ribs Over Cheese Tortellini