Russet Burbank Potato
Russet Burbank Potato also known as Idaho Russet is mostly found in the northwestern states of USA and in Canada and is well-known for excellent baking and processing quality.
A large brown skinned variety of potato. It has a relativley high sugar content and clean white flesh.
Selecting and Buying
Preparation and Use
The skin should be gently scrubbed to remoce excess dirt. The potato may be halved or peeled before use.
Conserving and Storing
They should be stored in a cool dry place. Additionally they should be stored in the dark to prevent accidental germination.
- Russet Burbank Potatoes Romanoff
- Russet Potato
- How do you keep russet potatoes from turning brown if you peel them in advance of roasting them.
- Sweet and Russet Potato Garlic Fries
- Savoy cabbage, Potato and Sweet Potato Patties
- Havarti Dill Potatoes Au Gratin
- Must-Try Potato Beet Hash with Poached Eggs
- Picnic Food: Dill Potato Salad
- 5 Mouth Watering Potato Salad Recipes for Memorial Day
- 5 Picnic Perfect Potato Salads