Rigatoni is a type of tube-shaped Italian pasta, usually served with sauce and cheese.
Rigatoni is a tube-shaped pasta and can have different lengths. It can be slightly curved and is square-cut.
Selecting and Buying
Preparation and Use
Bring a pot of water to a boil and add salt. Add pasta and cook until aldente (when breaking the pasta, it shouldn't be white inside) or for the time indicated on the package.
Conserving and Storing
Can be stored for a long mount of time in a cool, dry place.
- Braised Pork Rolls and Sausage In Meat Sauce With Rigatoni
- Baked Ziti Or Rigatoni
- Chicken Rigatoni
- Rigatoni With Sweet Italian Sausage, Eggplant and Tomato
- Baked Rigatoni
- Individual Baked Rigatoni Cakes
- Rigatoni With Sweet Sausages In Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Rigatoni With Ventricina Sauce
- Rigatoni With Eggplant
- RIGATONI WITH SALAMI HABANERO SAUCE