Ground Chicken- دجاج مفروم
Ground chicken is made by putting the meat of a chicken through a meat grinder, producing a coarsely ground texture.
Finely chopped pieces of chicken meat
Selecting and Buying
Preparation and Use
Follow the correct defrosting procedures if the ground turkey is frozen. Always remember to wash your hands, utensils and surfaces before and after handling raw poultry. It is also a good idea to soak in bleach or wash in the washing machine any towels and sponges that have been used to wipe up juices and water from the poultry meat.
Conserving and Storing
Repackage the ground meat into smaller portions if you are not going to use them all at once.Store them in the coldest part of your fridge or in the freezer. It would be great if you could also label them so you can keep track on which to consume first.
- Roaster Chicken- دجاج محمر- دجاج مشوي
- Meatless Chicken- دجاج نباتي
- Broiler Chicken- الفروج المشوي
- Dill Chicken And Dill Relish- دجاج بالشبت و صلصة الشبت
- Chicken Mushroom- دجاج بالفطر
- There’s More Than One Way to Roast a Chicken! Roasted Chicken
- Savory Chicken Meatballs with Penne Pasta
- Ground Turkey- لحم الديك الرومي المفروم
- 5 Great Ground Turkey Recipes
- Easy Chicken Recipe: Chicken Kebabs