Indian Cayenne Pepper
Cayenne pepper is a finely ground powder prepared from the seeds and pods of various types of chilli. Cayenne pepper can be used as a spice in cooking; or as a condiment at table, generally with seafoods. Chiles were long known as 'Indian' pepper - meaning 'of the New World' rather than 'of India'.
- 10 Essential Spices for Indian Cooking
- Long Pepper
- Black Pepper
- White Pepper
- Pomegranate & Broken Wheat Salad With Mint-Ginger Dressing
- Tantalizing Tamarind Mango Chutney
- Roasted Chicken with Anise Tarragon and Garlic
- Are Cayenne Peppers (or any pepper) good source of Vitamin C?
- Pineapple Banana & Sour Cream Upside Down Loaf
- Eggless Ginger & Mango Bread