Oatmeal is a porridge made with oats.
Toasted oats that is pasty, light brown, and sometimes tasteless, thus the toppings listed above.
Selecting and Buying
Preparation and Use
Depending how big the flakes are, oatmeal can take between 5 and 15 minutes to cook. For 1/3 cup oats, add 2/3 cup milk or water, bring to a boil and lower heat.
There are also instant oatmeal that can be made in the microwave.
Recommended Oatmeal Toppings:
Conserving and Storing
In a sealed container, keep oats in a dry cool place.
- Oat Bran Muesli
- Celiac Saturday: 3 Easy Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Recipes
- Oatmeal Porridge
- Oatmeal "Xocai Healthy Chocolate" Bars
- 4 Fabulous Gluten Free Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
- VIDEO: Gluten Free Strawberries + Cream Shortcake GFCF
- Peaches And Cream Oatmeal
- Sour Cream Oatmeal Cookies
- Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies