Peanuts are a popular food around the world. Contrary to its name, the peanut is actually a legume, making it family to lentils and peas. Peanuts are high in calories, antioxidants, protein, niacin, manganese and folate, making them a healthy food.
They are a popular snack food, usually available raw, roasted, shelled, unshelled, salted and honey roasted. Peanuts are also made into butter for use in sandwiches and other foods. In Asian cooking, peanuts may also be added to stir fries, salads and meat dishes.
- George Washington Carver Peanut Recipes: No. 1, Peanut Soup
- George Washington Carver Peanut Recipes: No. 2, Peanut Soup Number Two
- George Washington Carver Peanut Recipes: No. 3, Peanut Bisque
- Peanut Butter Breakfast Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookie Cake
- Peanut Butter Cream Frosting
- Malaysian Peanut Sauce
- Noodles With Spicy Peanut Sauce -Ww
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cocktail
- Peanut Sauce For Satay