A type of walnut native to North America. The meat of the nut has a distinct rustic flavor and good crunch. It is often used commercially in ice cream, baking, and confections. It is high in protein, unsaturated fat, and contains no cholesterol. Nutritionally, it is similar to the milder-tasting English walnut.
- Black Walnut Bread
- Octopus Stew With Currants, Walnuts and Black Olives
- Herman Cain Lobbies Haagen Dazs for Black Walnut Ice Cream
- Black Walnut Cake
- Best Black Walnut Cake
- Beautiful Black Walnut Cake
- Have you heard of Black Cocoa Powder/ Black Onyx Cocoa Powder?
- Candied Walnuts
- Maple Glazed Walnuts
- Banana Walnut Coffee Cake