Cajun Shrimp Boil Grill Packs
1 lb jumbo shrimp, peeled (tails on if you like)
3 links of sausage (I like spicy Chorizo), sliced
2 ears of corn on the cob, cut into fourths
3 red potatoes, washed and cubed
4 mushrooms, sliced
1/2 yellow onion, cut into wedges
4 tbsp butter, melted
1/4 cup chicken broth
Cajun/Creole seasoning (Tony Chachere's or Phil Robertson's), to taste
. Heat grill (can also be made in the oven at 400 degrees).
2. Evenly distribute corn, potatoes, mushroom, onion, shrimp, and sausage between 2 to 3 heavy-duty aluminum foil sheets.
3. Drizzle melted butter and chicken broth over each foil packet.
4. Season evenly (and generously), to taste with Cajun seasoning.
5. Tightly seal foil packets by folding up the sides over the contents and tightly folding up the ends over the seam.
6. Grill 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender, flipping once half-way through.
7. Open packets, place on plates, and serve with lemon wedges and cocktail sauce if desired. Enjoy!