1. Clean, peel and boil the sweet potatoes, once cooked mash the sweet potatoes and season it with some salt.
2. Clean, wash and par boil the chana dal, keep it aside.
3. In a pan add some oil add the chopped onion, chopped ginger, chopped garlic, chopped green chilli and saute it.
4. Add red chilli powder,turmeric,jeera powder,coriander powder,chilli powder,turmeric and saute it.
5. Add the dal and cook it till dry season it with some salt, add chopped walnuts. Add freshly chopped coriander leaves.
6. Once the mixture is cold add mozzarella cheese to it.
7. Divide the sweet potato mixture into equal sized balls.
8. Stuff the sweet potatoes with the dal and walnut mixture.
9. Coat the sweet potato balls with semolina and deep fry them in oil till it turns golden brown.