Question: Anyone ever use Quail Eggs for Scotch Eggs?
July 8, 2010
I just think a regular egg is such a big "bite". Plus, I think the smaller eggs would make for a nice presentation.
Most Recent Questions
by lvaro ison
- Are Quail Eggs Better Than Chicken Eggs?
- Does anyone ever taste the Sushi Tei salad dressing or Wafuu salad dressing and knows the recipes?
- Has anyone else used the ThawMometer they talked about on here?
- does anyone have the recipe for shrimp mozembique using knorr con azafran
- The Scotch Egg
- Vegetarian Scotch Eggs
- Maple Walnut Scotch Eggs
- Magical Maple Walnut Scotch Egg
- Quail Egg
- Sausage, Spinach, and Quail Egg Breakfast Salad