Question: What is the right temperature to use for turbo broiler when baking brownies?
November 25, 2010
I don't have an oven. What I use in baking cookies is a turbo broiler. I tried baking brownies using it with a temp of 150 degrees for 25 minutes. It didn't work out. =( Any suggestions?
Most Recent Questions
by therineg daniyel
by rriol annette
- When Using A George Foreman Grill, At What Temperature Should Hamburgers Be Cooked?
- Technique: Baking Cookies in Turbo Broiler
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Banana Cupcake
- Dairy-Free Vegan Banana Chocolate Bread
- Don't You Just Want Double Fudge Brownies?
- What Is The Right Temperature For Chicken While Receiving Chicken?
- When Cooking Kielbasa, What Should The Temperature Be?
- Red Velvet Cupcakes ^^
- Banana Chocolate Cake