Question: Christmas Eve Fish Dinner?
December 9, 2012
The past few years I have hosted Christmas Eve and am cooking the fish/seafood dinner while everyone else enjoys mingling and eating hors d'oeuvres. Last year I cooked ahead and put in servers kept warm with sterno and then had dry fish. Any suggestions for preparing ahead and keeping fish warm without drying out?
Most Recent Questions
- NYE Appetizer: Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Garbage Patch Fish, It's What's For Dinner?
- Christmas Dinner in a Can is Ideal for the Lazy
- Thirsty Thursdays: Champagne Pomegranate Fizz
- 5 Sparkling Rosés To Create New Year's Eve Fireworks
- NYE Appetizer: Brie and Fig Bundles
- NYE Appetizer: Mac n' Cheese Bites
- New Year Party Appetizer - Baked Camembert with Fruit
- New Year's Eve Party Food: Cranberry Feta Pinwheels
- How To Make and Can Cranberry Sauce