Question: Christmas Eve Fish Dinner?
December 9, 2012
The past few years I have hosted Christmas Eve and am cooking the fish/seafood dinner while everyone else enjoys mingling and eating hors d'oeuvres. Last year I cooked ahead and put in servers kept warm with sterno and then had dry fish. Any suggestions for preparing ahead and keeping fish warm without drying out?
Most Recent Questions
by lsestaal meralda
- NYE Appetizer: Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Garbage Patch Fish, It's What's For Dinner?
- Christmas Dinner in a Can is Ideal for the Lazy
- Thirsty Thursdays: Champagne Pomegranate Fizz
- 5 Sparkling Rosés To Create New Year's Eve Fireworks
- NYE Appetizer: Brie and Fig Bundles
- NYE Appetizer: Mac n' Cheese Bites
- New Year Party Appetizer - Baked Camembert with Fruit
- New Year's Eve Party Food: Cranberry Feta Pinwheels
- How To Make and Can Cranberry Sauce