Question: In a cake mix, can olive oil be used instead of vegetable oil?
September 10, 2010
Most Recent Questions
- Can You Use Applesauce Instead Of Oil In Carrot Cake?
- Can I use cold beer instead of ice water with packaged tempura mix?
- Technique: can i use cold beer instead of ice water with a package tempura mix?
- What Are Some Good Ways To Use Macadamia Nut Oil?
- What Is The Smoke Point Of Avocado Oil?
- can I use canned milk instead of 1/2 and 1/2?
- Infographic: The Benefits of Vegetable Oil
- Can A Candy Thermometer Be Used To Measure The Temperature Of Hot Oil?
- Can high grade flour be used instead of plain flour?
- Can I use old fashioned oats instead of quick oats?