Question: why is it that my yeast in my amish friendship bread doesn't keep rising after the first batch.
January 9, 2011
I made the starter mix for the amish bread recipe and the yeast rose fine in the first batch. the starter bag that i had left over from the first batch wouldn't rise at all for the new batch. Its cold here but i dont think that it should retard the yeast to where it stops my starter bag from fermenting. any ideas on why? The amish friendship bread recipe is on my profile.
Most Recent Questions
- Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- Gluten Free Doesn't Mean Healthy
- Amish Friendship Cake Starter
- Amish Friendship Cake Bread
- My Amish Friendship Bread
- Amish Friendship Bread
- Spanish Rice - It Doesn't Get Any Easier Than This!
- Study finds eating salt doesn't affect heart, blood pressure
- Pamela Anderson Doesn't Diet
- Snooki Doesn't Eat After 7pm