Question: What Causes Sliding Top Crust On Bread?
February 24, 2010
Sometimes the top crust on my bread seems to come loose and slide to one side while raising or baking. The side it came loose on then has a ridge of bread that has raised out the side.
Most Recent Questions
by im nicke
- What's The English Term For Sausage In Bread?
- What Are The Functions Of Flour and Water In Making Bread?
- What Are The Ten Different Flavors Of Bread?
- What Is The Characteristics Of Quick Bread?
- What happens during the baking process of bread?
- What goes well with rye bread?
- Foodborne Sickness: An Infographic On Top Causes And Recall Costs
- What Causes Bread To Fall During Baking?
- What Causes Yeast Bread To Taste Bitter
- What Causes Strawberries To Mold?