Question: So I'm trying to figure out how many cups or oz should be in a dinner serving. I'm wondering because I want to order containers and not sure if 24 or 32 oz is too big for an average size meal. Meal could be pasta, rice, meat and/salad. The measurements is
October 28, 2010
Most Recent Questions
by ren jolly
by sehey mead
- Breville Unveils New Rice, Pasta, and Risotto Cooker: All-in-One
- I'm Pretty Sure You Can,But Is It Ok To Freeze Panna Cotta,I Doubled The Recipe Because I Had A Heap Of Cream,and I Need To Freeze Them Or Eat Them,Really Really Fast!!
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Pasta, Pasta, Pasta!
- Unexpectedly Great Food and Wine Pairings: Champagne and...Salad?!?
- Pasta, Chicken, Spinach
- Pasta, Polenta, Panzanella: Amazing Italian Recipes Everyone Will Love
- Fried Rice, How Nice!
- Nutty Wild Rice, Chicken and Spinach Salad
- Rice, Potatoe, Pasta Vs Squas and Sweet Potato - All Starch?
- Rice, Salmon & Rose Petals