Question: Does anyone ever taste the Sushi Tei salad dressing or Wafuu salad dressing and knows the recipes?
April 7, 2011
I've been several time eat salad on Sushi Tei restaurant (a very famous Sushi restaurant on Singapore and Jakarta), and find its salad dressing very delicious and had a unique taste, especially for Sushi Tei dressing and Wafuu dressing. I already googled it but didn't find any satisfying answers. Could anyone help me?
Most Recent Questions
by lvaro ison
- Has Anyone Tried Date Syrup In Recipes?
- Does anyone have a copycat recipe for bourbon chicken that tastes like the dish from mall food courts...my kids love it and I cant seem to get the taste quite right with the recipes I have tried, any suggestions?
- Does anyone know where to find Sand Plum Jelly?
- Does anyone know how to make Dal Kalbi? (Korean Spicy Chicken?)
- does anyone know how to get claire gel on the gold coast. please email me if you can help thank you
- Does anyone know how to make scottish meat pies?
- Does Anyone Have Ideas For Fixing Eggplant Other Than Frying--I Love The Taste Of It But Want To Try Something Different
- Has anyone tasted the curried soup served at the banquets in Bunratty Castle in Ireland?
- Anyone ever use Quail Eggs for Scotch Eggs?
- What Does Fat Taste Like? Thin People Know Best