Question: Can I use old fashioned oats instead of quick oats?
February 20, 2011
I'm making oatmeal/banana bread and it calls for quick cooking oats, but all I have is old fashioned. Can I substitute?
Most Recent Questions
by lbanh albanh
by ura florintia
- can I use canned milk instead of 1/2 and 1/2?
- Can You Use Applesauce Instead Of Oil In Carrot Cake?
- In a cake mix, can olive oil be used instead of vegetable oil?
- Can high grade flour be used instead of plain flour?
- Can I use cold beer instead of ice water with packaged tempura mix?
- what can i use instead of cormeal
- What can I use instead of liquouir or other alcohol in receipes?
- Technique: can i use cold beer instead of ice water with a package tempura mix?
- If A Recipe Calls For Dry Vermouth, What Can I Use Instead?
- Can You Make Monkey Bread With Bis Quick Dough Instead Of Refrigerator Biscuits