Question: how to reduce masla from a cooked food?
September 28, 2012
i make curry and by mistake garam masla is added in very high level that is more than my taste i realy want to know that how can reduce it. plz give a tip
Most Recent Questions
- How To Make Your Own Garam Masala - Indian Spice Mix
- how do you remove sugary taste from food?
- How to Make Crispy Mozzarella Sticks from Scratch
- How Much Do Americans Spend on Food?
- How Does Social Media Define Your Relationship With Food?
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- Aarti’s Green Minty Curry Chicken
- New App to Help Reduce Food Waste
- Starbucks Attempts to Reduce Carbon Footprint with $1 Reusable Plastic Tumblers
- How Salma Hayek Recovers From Holiday Meals